Bloomington In Home Care
When you contact us about elderly services:
- We’ll first talk with you about your situation and answer any questions.
- Next, we’ll arrange a time to meet with you and your loved ones at the senior’s place of residence.
- At this meeting, we’ll take the time to talk with the senior and everyone present to begin building a positive connection.
- Through conversation, we’ll conduct a comprehensive assessment and gather information about factors such as physical and emotional health, level of functioning, social support, and safety.
- We’ll conclude the initial meeting by presenting you with our recommendations and a suggested service plan. All fees will be listed within the plan.
Depending on your family’s needs, you may choose to introduce elderly services gradually or to implement a range of services right away.
If your plan includes caregiver services, your family will have the opportunity to meet with prospective caregivers to ensure a compatible match.
Once we’ve begun providing elderly services, we will keep in close touch with you. A client care coordinator will be assigned and conduct ongoing evaluations, making recommendations and adjusting services as needed to meet your evolving needs.