Bloomington Caregiver Services
Elder Care Home Connections
Our experienced and insured caregivers assist with everything from bathing, cooking, cleaning, and transportation to providing companionship and organizing recreational activities.We have a large pool of diverse care providers so we can ensure the right match between client and caregiver to produce a harmonious, enjoyable relationship.
Care providers are available for short shifts up to around-the-clock care. We serve South Central Indiana including Monroe, Owen, Greene, Lawrence and Morgan counties.
Caregiver services can help a senior remain in his or her own home, even when dementia is present. Care providers are equally helpful to seniors in assisted living communities by providing extra attention, continuity of care, and a listening ear.
Care provider services include:
- Personal care: assistance with bathing, toileting, dressing, grooming
- Correspondence: help with email, letter writing and reading, telephone
- Housekeeping: cleaning, dishes, laundry, decluttering
- Companionship: conversation, activity partner, friendly encouragement
- Respite for family members: provide relief for primary caregivers
- Transportation: to and from appointments, social outings
- Shopping: groceries, medication pick-up, gifts
- Meal planning and preparation
- Schedule management
- Medication reminders
- Assist with Pet Care: walk, clean-up, litter box